Skyway – ethical backpack
Ethical backpack, lightweight, practical and stylish!
Ethical backpack handmade from new repurposed netting originally used in the fishing and construction industries.
- Two side pockets with zipper
- Padded shoulder straps for comfort
- Two plastic clips to close the flap
- A zipped pocket inside the bag
- Lined with black fabric
- Two drawstrings to close the lining and secure the objects inside
- Handle on the top of the bag for carrying or hanging easily
At Smateria, their passion lies in taking unusual materials and crafting them into innovative and fashionable bags and accessories, using recycled materials wherever possible. They work with new repurposed nylon netting, diverted from its original function in the fishing and construction industries, upcycled PU leather and recycled hand-crocheted plastic bags. In most of the cases, they line their bag with upcycled fabrics from factories. Smateria uses YKK brand high quality zippers.
Smateria has a clear mission to employ Cambodian workers in a fair and sustainable way, where employees are treated well and priority is given to the employment of women and mothers.
100% Italian design, 100% made in Cambodia.
Certification : Child Labor Free